As a global IT innovator, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team – from recent college grads to industry veterans. Whether you are looking for a full-time, part-time, consulting, or contract position, we have a host of opportunities for you to explore.
Any resource on H1 Visa also is welcome to join us. Our company can do H1 transfer. We offer better than market salary plus benefits and GC (process to start right away) etc.
We expect them to work 5 days a week at their primary location.
If travel is required to a non-primary location then we will cover that travel cost.
Candidates should expect to be Hands on with the applications (not Project Managers).
Candidates should have data conversion experience.
Candidates should be well versed in Oracle R12 functionalities.
Preferably candidates should have prior work experience at Manufacturing companies.
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
• 80% Functional 20% Technical.
Multiple years expertise of Oracle Manufacturing/Planning experience in:
• Oracle Supply Chain Planning and MFG Modules – ASCP, Inventory, WIP, PO, OM, SNO, S&OP etc.
• Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support on end-to-end projects
• Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g;
• Oracle Applications R12;
Must be fluent in Italian and English. Ability to speak German will be an added advantage
• Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle PO and ASCP. Provide technical consultation to business unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems.
• Define requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
• Set up/Configure Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning(ASCP), Bill of Material, Inventory, SNO, S&OP, Collaborative Planning etc. modules.
• Design and build Custom Oracle RICE components and unit testing. Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle ASCP Planning applications in the e-Business suite.
• Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite..
• Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
• Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
• Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Oracle Applications R12, Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM, WIP, Costing, EAM, Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables, PL/SQL, and SQL Developer.
• 80% Functional 20% Technical .
Multiple years expertise in Logistics:
• Order Management.
• Quoting, Advanced Pricing.
• Release Management, Warehouse Management System.
• Shipping and Inventory.
Must be fluent in Italian and English. Ability to speak German will be an added advantage.
The resource is to be 80% functional and 20% technical on Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Quoting, Inventory, Logistics, Receiving and Shipping. Knowledge on ASCP, Manufacturing and BOM modules would be desirable.
• Responsible for all development, conversions, and development support related to Logistics, Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Release Management, Warehouse Management System, Mobile Supply Chain, Shipping and Inventory track during the release schedule. This includes driving a project plan and ensuring milestones are met. Experience in Oracle Developer, Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL/PLSQL, XML Publisher, and Jdeveloper is a plus.
• Experience in the creation, managing and resolution of Oracle SRs with Oracle Support.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Applies standard development procedures and a detailed knowledge of the application being developed
• Review technical and functional designs driving towards simple, sustainable, and reusable solutions.
• Perform Production Support activities for organization's internal customers.
• Implementing and rolling out the developed solutions in Oracle ERP based environment.
• Provides integrated systems planning and recommend new functionalities, technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the organization.
• Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
• Provides in-depth technical and functional solution to Business Unit and IT management and ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
Education: MBA from premier B-schools